Workshop on Good Clinical Practice (GCP)
The one day course introduce Good Clinical Practice, lead by the R&D Center Skåne / Clinincal Study Support at Region Skåne, where they administer and conduct clinical trials on daily basis.
The course content includes introduction to GCP as well a practical test on how to work with clinical trials and GCP:
- What is a clinical trial?
- What permits are needed?
- From preclinical research to clinical tests on humans
- How to work with clinical trials
- How to prepare documents, using clinincaltrials.gov
- Quality control
- Economy, what services are offered at Region Skåne?
If you are interested, sign up here, since the course has a limit of 25 particpants. You will be notified of acceptance by the 12th of January.