The browser you are using is not supported by this website. All versions of Internet Explorer are no longer supported, either by us or Microsoft (read more here:

Please use a modern browser to fully experience our website, such as the newest versions of Edge, Chrome, Firefox or Safari etc.

If you need help

Where to turn if you have been discriminated or harassed.

If you are a Lund University STUDENT, click here for official information. 

In brief, you can turn to the head of your department or teacher/employee you trust. But note that any employee must  inform the relevant head of department. You can also turn to your students' union, your student health and safety representative or to the student ombudsman for advice and help.


If you are a Lund University EMPLOYEE, click here for official information.

In brief, if you feel you have been the subject of victimisation or harassment, you can report the incident to your manager (chef). If this is not possible, you can contact the next level of management, such as the dean or equivalent, or talk to the local health and safety representative (skyddsombud) The local health and safety representative (skyddsombud) is not obliged to report or start an investigation. Your manager (or your manager’s manager according to the delegation rules) is obliged to start an investigation into the incident. You can also contact your union representative.